Question for the powers to be:
How and when will you decide who the “winners” are? Here is the reason I ask. If it will be in say a month, it might make sense to leave many plants in a pot to have the most mass at the end. If it will be in say three months, it might be better to leave only one plant per tiny pot, or they will all be dead. Thank you - rita.
PS- Ian, how did you get Pam to let you video her, do you know how much trouble she gives me when I want her to be my model? Good job!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRita, I was surprised too but in spirit of competition all bets are off.
ReplyDeleteRita - we will harvest within a month. Sorry, I should have told you this before!! We may or maynot have time for one more crop this year... I know Teresa would like to do some ornamental flowers... and I have lots of seed!
ReplyDelete