Monday, February 16, 2009

Video Blog entry: 02/16/09

TEAM NAME: "If I tell you then....We will have to kill you"
(Pam, Isaya, Luis, Ian)


As you all can see we have decided on a name...without Isaya's approval (sorry Isaya but that is what happens when you are in Gainesville). Today (02/16/09) we got our spinach and cilantro planted and it's looking like we are "Good to Go". At one point during our secret planting we did have a spy show up from one of the other teams......I won't say who...but she works for Dr. Pena and likes to drink tea....hmm mmmm....RITA...oops sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, do not count Team Spice Girls out yet...we are well on our way with new sprouts emerging every day. We want you to know that our slow start is a result of well rooted and healthy plants! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great video! I can't wait for the next round!

    ReplyDelete